Our 30 Day Style Challenge has been my favorite creation of 2016. Since we started this a year ago, I have met hundreds of women and learned so much about our readers. This direct line to our readership is what inspired me to finally dive head first into opening our retail space, first with our online store and then brick and mortar next Fall.
I designed this challenge so you can follow along with the group, or at your own pace. The emails and documents never expire or disappear so you have access to the information whenever you like. The best part of the challenge is our private Facebook group, where participants post thoughts, photos and questions, and I respond to each one personally.
There are already over 60 women enrolled in the January Challenge. If this sounds like something you could use to kick the New Year off on the right style note, please sign up. It’s totally FREE, and we don’t try to sell you anything, at all.
What do I get out of it?
Insights into what you need, can’t find, wish existed and a better understanding of your concerns and questions. Everything you share going through the process helps fuel content for the blog and will help me build out merchandise for our website and store that you actually need!
Check out what past participants have said:
“Getting dressed is super easy and I have a much better understanding of what I have.”
“I’ve taken so much out of my closet and have more to wear!”
“Although my closet was pretty organized I did have many items that were removed for donation. I didn’t realize what a difference it would make to look only at clothes that fit. It really was bringing me down to look at items that I know I don’t fit into right now.”
“Ugh- I did NOT want to do this challenge! But now my closet is so nice and neat! I’m guilty of shoving all kinds of stuff in my closet if I don’t know where else to put it, so this got me to deal with that and throw away/donate/put stuff where it belongs.
But now that I have more space, I want to go shopping! Yikes.”
- Do you want to get out of your style rut?
- What if you never thought, “I have nothing to wear” ever again?
- Are you ready to look and feel your best?
Then you want to sign up for our totally FREE 30 Day Style Challenge.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive an introductory email on Friday, January 6th.
- The 30 Day Style Challenge begins Friday, January 13th with your first challenge email.
- Every Friday for 4 weeks you will receive an email from me with that week’s challenge. (We’re sending the emails on Fridays so you have a weekend to complete them.)
- Each challenge is based on one of the 3 Steps we follow with our private style clients.
- Throughout the challenge, look for updates, videos and tips from me to keep you motivated and move you along the process via our private 30 Day Style Challenge Facebook page. Here, you can post outfit photos, ask questions and interact with the community.
- Over the course of the challenge we’ll help you define your style, organize your space and pull together a look that fits your personality and lifestyle so you start your year off on the right stylish note.
Once you are enrolled, look for our welcome email on January 6th giving you links to access our private Facebook page, created just for this group
Signing up for the 30 Day Challenge will automatically sign you up to receive The Well Dressed Life’s Daily Tips directly to your email! Our posts will provide added value to the process. You can opt out at any time.