Giving gifts of beauty is a fun and easy way to take care of some of the lovely ladies on your holiday shopping list. I could have included 100s of products, but narrowed it down to my absolute favorites, many of which I discovered this year. We included a range of price points, for all budgets. One of my favorite gifts to pull together is a pretty make up bag, a useful tool (like Kevin Aucoin’s legendary eyelash curler), and a gift card to Sephora – easy peasy.
1. Sephora Glitter Happy Brush Set; 2. Living Proof Happy Hair Days; 3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Five Item Brow Kit; 4. MASON PEARSON Handy Mixture Brush; 5. J. Crew Curved Metal Hair Tie; 6. T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer; 7. Jo Malone™ Cologne Collection (Limited Edition); 8. YSL Touche Eclate; 9. Eyelash Curler Eyelash Curler Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler; 10. Makeup Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser®; 11. BAN.DO ‘Looking Good – Selfie’ Makeup Bag
- Awesome brushes is a glittery stand.
- The secret to amazing looking hair.
- All you need for perfect eyebrows.
- A hairbrush worth the splurge.
- A chic twist on a standard hair tie.
- The greatest hairdryer, ever.
- My favorite fragrance indulgence.
- The key to looking rested when you’re not.
- The best eyelash curler of all time.
- A make up removing wash cloth for those of us with sensitive skin.
- The cutest make up bag for your selfie obsessed girlfriend.