1. Banana Republic Pima Cotton Cashmere Full-Zip Hoodie, $89.50; 2. Official Size Cornhole Game, On Sale, $97.99; 3. UGG ‘Ascot’ Tweed Slipper, $119.95; 4. Mod 3 Tech Insert, $139; 5. Morse Code Cufflinks, $130; 6. Fitbit ‘Charge 2’ Wireless Activity & Heart Rate Tracker, $149.95; 7. Beats by Dr. Dre Black Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones, $199.95; 8. Harry’s One-Two Set, $20 ; 9. Crafthouse by Fortessa Wine Bottle Opener, $40; 10. Wolf Blake Full-Grain Leather Cufflink Case, $70
Men tend to be the most difficult when gathering ideas for holiday gifts, at least for the men in my life, who seem to have everything they need and when they want something they go out and get it right way. So I like to launch our mens gift guide first, to give you some ideas early on to make shopping for the men in your life a little easier. Be sure to check out our Gift Guide for Men 2015, with items still available and filled even more inspiration.
- Casual meets luxury with this cashmere hoodie under $100.
- Because your own personal cornhole game is awesome.
- He would never buy himself slippers but will live in these all winter.
- For the super organized traveler may he never loose a tech cord again.
- Give him a love note on his cufflinks in morse code. (My Fav)
- Help him track his fitness with the latest innovation from Fitbit.
- The best set of wireless earphones that he’ll have forever.
- An easy and useful stocking stuffer for under $20.
- The best and simplest wine opener, perfect for an under $50 Secret Santa.
- Corral his cuff links and tie pins in a sharp leather case.