Welcome to Sunday Sales, a round up of the week’s top sellers, reader favorites and can’t miss deals on new items, and our last one until 2022!
– The Mockneck Sweatshirt in Cloudspun Fleece at J.Crew Factory was this weeks best seller and on sale for a limited time for $22.50. From what everyone has been snapping up, it looks like most of us are planning on a casual and comfy winter break.
– Banana Republic’s High-Rise Skinny Velvet Pant are not on sale, but still come in at the top of this week’s list. They are a lovely alternative to jeans or leggings, that can be worn in a similar way.
– I am crazy for the colors in this cashmere blend scarf from Tuckernuck we featured in last weeks sales email. It’s marked down to only $19. I’ve worn it all week and received compliments every time. It looks pretty with the J.Crew Factory Fleece Turtleneck above.
– After featuring the Border Stripe Wool-Blend Poncho, from Banana Republic this week in How to Dress Up Leggings for the Holidays, it’s back on our Best Seller list. If you’re considering it you can grab it on sale for $85.
– If you need a pretty blouse to pair with your basic black pants, consider this tie back floral top from LOFT. I especially like this if you are petite, as it will add some drama to your shape without overwhelming you.
– And don’t forget a special pair of shoes. These Crystal Plaid Pointy Toe Ballet Flats at Ann Taylor in a green and black plaid, will zhush up any basic outfit.
Finally, YSL makes two of my all time favorite beauty products. The first is the Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balm, a creamy, hydrating balm that wears like a lipstick. It’s stupidly priced at $38, but use code SHOPYSL and get 20% off until 12/14.
My other favorite is the Touche Eclat All Over Brightening Pen. It’s been in my makeup drawer for over a decade. You can wear it alone or layer on top of your foundation to add a pretty highlight to any look. What’s nice about it is that it’s not cakey, so you can touch up during the day.
Shop this Post