Welcome to Sunday Sales, a round up of the week’s top sellers, reader favorites and can’t miss deals!
– This week’s best seller also happens to be deeply discounted. From our What to Buy at Express post, these Super High Waisted Coated Straight Pants are on sale $58 in 00 – 18 in regular, long, short and petite lengths.
– Similarly, these Coated High Rise Slim Jeans are 60% off at BR, in regular, tall and petite, with regular and long inseams, sizes 26 – 35. With the discount these are around $40. Please note they are final sale.
– Also from BR, is the Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, was our second best seller, available in black, camel and ivory in sizes XXS – XXL. We featured the ivory in our Outfit Formula series on Thursday.
– Super limited but worth noting, the Oversized Double Breasted Swing Coat featured on Wednesday was very popular. It’s 25% off right now, with a handful of S, L, XL, and XXL available.
– If you are looking for a classic, wear with everything blazer, J.Crew’s iconic Regent Wool Blazer is 25% off, a rare discount for one of their staple pieces. Available in classic, petite and tall sizes, from 00 – 24, in camel, navy and black. It’s a real winner. (More from J.Crew tomorrow 😉
– Worth noting, this Amazon Essentials “Puffer” Vest is a fantastic value and alternative to more expensive options. It’s thin and not puffy as the Nordstrom vest we featured earlier this month. It’s water-resistant and packable. I ordered a large so I can layer over chunky sweaters. Available in XS -XXL, in a variety of colors, but I like the black, off-white and olive.
– This week’s best shoe is also on sale for $49, these leopard loafers are adorable. They have a block heel and gold detail that really elevate their simple, classic style.
– Finally, for fun, I ordered this chunky gold-ton necklace from Tuckernuck on sale for $24. This guy is big and bold, the opposite of the delicate pieces I tend to wear. But I’ll wear it over slim turtlenecks and open collar tops for some edge.
Follow Me on Instagram for Real Life Fashion and Style Advice
Our Style Content is Inspired by Our Readers
Our readership inspires all of our posts and is not sponsored or paid for by brands or retailers.
Recommendations are based on my experience as a personal stylist and wardrobe consultant for over a decade. I worked with busy, down-to-earth women who wanted to look chic and feel confident but were often confused by so much of retail.
Some links are affiliate links, which means if you purchase via our site, we receive a small commission.
If you enjoy our content and would like to help us grow, please follow on Instagram and join our Private Facebook Group to access more advice and exclusive in-depth conversations with other like-minded women.
Sign Up for Daily Content and Receive Our Free Classic Wardrobe Checklist