UPDATE: The shoe special has ended, but the shoes are still on sale at great prices. They are worth it for the quality and wearability!!
J. Crew Wants to Give you Free Shoes
I had a different post scheduled for today, but then I discovered that J.Crew Factory was running a buy one get one FREE on shoes and change the post. I’ve bought several pairs of shoes from J. Crew Factory over the past few years and have been delighted with each of them. Their shoes are comfortable, well priced and equally well made. Take advantage of this deal. Some of the shoes work out to just $50 a pair for a super wearable pair of shoes. For today’s post, I picked a few of my favorites with your needs in mind.
I’m tall so I love a good flat.
1. You can’t beat a leopard print flat with a pair of pencil pants.
2. These red flats with tassels on the top give the perfect pop of color to any business casual outfit.
3. A simple tan suede d’Orsay flat can go with jeans or a simple dress to the office.
4. These patent flats with an exaggerated bow have big designer feel for a fraction of the price.
5. I’m kinda obsessed with these simple black flats with a gold block heel.
Clients and readers ask all the time for a reasonable heel … here they are!
- I own and wear these leopard print pumps to death.
- A block heel pump works perfectly with a flare or wide legged trouser.
- A kitten heel is the ideal height for someone who doesn’t need the height but loves the look of a pump. Love these in tan and navy.
It’s boot season! Don’t miss an opportunity to stock up on a few basics.
- These suede boots are cut, so they are versatile enough to go with pants or skirts.
- Or you can grab these leather boots that work well under a wide or flared legged jean.
Happy Shopping! Let me know what you picked up in the comments below!