Shopping for the men on my holiday list is always a challenge. I find it so frustrating that I put it off until the last minute, hoping that some brilliant idea will pop into my mind. Luckily, I always come up with something thoughtful and useful for all of my boys. As with all gifts, think about the person, their needs and their interests. The one universal truth about the men I buy for is that they don’t indulge in things, so it’s fun, especially with my brothers, to give them the “grown up” version of things, like a sophisticated wallet or pilsner glasses. When one of my brothers was planning a trip to Spain, I bought him a functional, high quality carry on. He would not have thought to buy it before the trip, but he’s used it dozens of times since then. I like trying to surprise them with something they would never think to purchase for themselves but are grateful to have.
1. Harwick Weekender; 2. Tumi Travel Kit; 3. 1001 Wines You Must Taste Before You Die; 4. R + CO Conformist Hair Paste; 5. Beer of the Month Club; 6. Hugo Boss Billfold; 7. J. Crew Flannel Pajama Pant; 8. Bose Mini Pearl; 9. Luigi Bormioli Pilsner Glasses (Set of 4); 10. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel; 11. Sinatra 100
- A weekender with style.
- An easy and sophisticated way to store grooming items.
- The best book for the wine lover on your list.
- Hair Paste that’s getting lots of great reviews.
- One of the best gifts I ever gave my brother.
- A slim wallet.
- Cozy jammies they’ll never buy but will love to have.
- A slightly indulgent and functional speaker.
- Set of 4 matching pilsners for $35.00.
- An easy way to get the man in your life to use a little product.
- A celebration of the greatest voice of all time.