I’ve been having a lovefest with Old Navy lately. Seriously, everything is cute, updated, modern, wearable, and best of all, affordable. I could feature an item everyday, but decided, instead to curate my top, absolute favorite items currently available Old Navy. Now that activities fill our weeknights and weekends, I needed a few fresh items to update my casual wardrobe. Below is a roundup of what I picked up for trips to school meetings, weekends at cross country meets and casual nights with friends:
1. Striped Top: Shocking, I know. But when the season changes and you love a brenton-style top as much as I do, make sure navy is the dominant color and white is the accent so you’ll be seasonally appropriate.
2. Jacket: I love this for running to a workout, walking the dog or hanging with the kids at the bus stop. So much better than my ratty hoodie.
3. Tie Neck Top: A simple blouse, with a causal tie neck, is a versatile piece that can go with jeans, chinos, a dress pant or tucked into a skirt. I like it in white but it’s also available in a gorgeous red and navy.
4. Coat: This elegant car coat has a designer feel without the designer price tag. I grabbed the red since it feels bright and preppy.
5. Bag: A drawstring bucket bag that’s $22? Done.
7. Pants: I’ve been looking for something to help me not wear jeans so much and these skinny chinos are just the thing. I don’t usually like a khaki pant, but these feel polished and sporty. Wear with anything you would wear with jeans. I like this most with a white sweater or a chambray shirt. I might also grab it in gray.
8. Sneakers: LEOPARD PRINT SNEAKERS!!! I’m wearing these with these chino ankle pants, and dark skinny jeans and will be unapologetic about it.
9. Sweater: How pretty is this open weave sweater? It’s nice for this time of year since it’s not too heavy, but it feels finished because of the details.
10. Bell Sleeve Top: There is something elegant about this bell sleeve top. I’m wearing it with my black ankle pants for an easy and lady-like outfit to wear to a quiet day in the office.