We are just about to wrap up our September 30 Day Style Challenge and I have to say I am having SO MUCH FUN interacting with everyone. Our private Facebook group came to life with a group of lovely women, working together, sharing thoughts and feedback, asking questions, and encouraging each other to find their best selves through their personal style. By contributing to the conversation, they made it so much more interesting and impactful than any other challenge we’ve done. So if you are participating in our current challenge, thank you!!
On October 13th we’ll start our next round. I won’t host this every month but I think September and October make sense since the season is just getting started. I’m actually writing this at home outside Philadelphia, our AC is still cranking and I’m desperate to wear boots.
To sign up for this FREE Challenge, enter your information below:
Curious if this is for you? Ask yourself:
If you answer yes to any of these questions, sign up for the October 13th challenge today. Also, feel free to share this with others. We had a few groups of girlfriends and work colleagues doing this together and it made it even more fun.
Maybe you’ve lost weight, gained weight, changed jobs, retired, moved, started something new or now you’re working from home or staying home with the kids – it doesn’t matter.
What I’ve learned over the years is that all women, from our readers and clients to my friends and neighbors, all want to look nice, feel pretty and confident, but get overwhelmed and confused with so many options.
I can make this simple.
Here’s what you get:
There is no catch; I just want to build our community and get to know our readers. Frankly, not only can I do this in my sleep, but I really enjoy it. I’ve been a personal stylist and image consultant for over 10 years. I’ve worked with thousands of women in that time. I understand your needs and what you’re looking for, so this is just the next logical step. And, I need to scale. I want to create a digital destination for modern working women who are looking for simple, chic yet practical style advice.
With this program, I can work with readers all across the country. You will receive the same direction and recommendations I used to provide our private clients, who would spend thousands of dollars to work with me. And we’ll expand our readership with even more like minded women, and create a supportive community.
The Well Dressed Life’s 30 Day Style Challenge
- You’ll receive an introductory email on Friday, October 13th.
- The 30 Day Style Challenge begins Friday, October 20th with your first challenge email.
- Every Friday for 4 weeks you will receive an email from me with that week’s challenge. (We’re sending the emails on Fridays so you have a weekend to complete them.)
- Each challenge is based on one of the 3 Steps we created when we worked with private style clients.
- Throughout the challenge, look for updates, videos and tips from me to keep you motivated and move you along the process via our private 30 Day Style Challenge Facebook Page. Here, you can post outfit photos, ask questions and interact with the community.
- Over the course of the challenge we’ll help you define your style, organize your space and pull together a look that fits your personality and lifestyle so you start your year off on the right stylish note.
Once you are enrolled, look for our welcome email on October 13th giving you links to access our private Facebook page, created just for this group
Ready to Get Started? Join for Free Today!
Signing up for the 30 Day Challenge will automatically sign you up to receive The Well Dressed Life’s Daily Tips directly to your email! Our posts will provide added value to the process. You can opt out at any time. We never share, sell, or trade our mailing list. Your information will always be private.